A Message from the Headteacher
Everyone at Furzeham welcomes you and your child to our friendly, caring school. Our first priority when new children start is to make sure that they feel relaxed and confident in their new environment. We all work together at Furzeham school with the following purpose in mind:-
● For every child to achieve the absolute best of their ability and to develop a love of learning that stays with them throughout their entire life
● For our school to be valued by our local community who will work with us to help our children become active, caring citizens
● For our teaching staff to be creative and inspired to become leaders of learning
● For our leaders to make the decisions which bring about the best outcomes for our children
● For our parents to feel confident that their child is getting the best life chances and that they are partners in this The aim of this site is to provide you with the information that you will need to support and encourage your child at our school.
Mr P Adams - Headteacher